It can be a little intimidating to try and choose the perfect bag from amongst the multitude of choices of luxury designer handbags available on the market today.
It is no wonder that so many questions arises concerning real designer handbags, purses and even luggage in regards to their appropriate usage. Believe it or not, one of the most discussed questions is on what type of designer handbag to buy for a job interview.
A key point to understand here is that function comes first, then style, when it comes to attending a job interview or even business power lunch. A handbag that is functional should easily be able to contain important documents such as your resume or portfolio, reference letters and even your business cards without damaging them. All the while your designer bag should also demonstrate your unique sense of style. Depending on personal preference, many women do without a luxury designer handbag all together and carry a briefcase in its stead.
Kate Spade, Michael Kors & Coach
Points to remember when choosing an authentic designer handbag for an important job interview are:
1. Pick a functional bag that has multiple interior pockets that can store your most important items such as pens, mobile phone, business cards and keys. This way you do not have to pour out all the contents of your bag or desperately rummage around your bag with your hand to find a particular item. The worse thing to do is look disorganized simply because you are not aware of where everything is in your handbag.
2. Your luxury designer handbag should be an adequate size which will allow you to carry your resume without having to fold it when placed inside your bag.
3. A hand bag with some sort of zipper, magnetic appendage or Velcro greatly reduces the chance that the contents of your bag will accidentally fall out during the course of your interview.
4. Make sure to match the color of your designer bag to your attire so that you look presentable to the interviewer during your job application.
5. You do not want to appear too casual looking when attending an interview so try to avoid cotton or nylon handbags. The best choice would be a black or brown leather handbag.
6. It does not matter how trendy your authentic designer handbag is, it will not pass a visible test if there are unsightly blotches or stains on the exterior of the bags. Keep it clean!
Something to contemplate when searching for a stylish designer evening handbag:
If you are wondering about this matter, the most excellent place to see the most current and most popular evening handbags are from celebrities during large award ceremonies or opening events for movies and business establishments. You will easily find the most popular styles of evening handbags which range from trendy clutches to stylish drawstring sacks.
The particular style of luxury handbag you pick should allow sufficient space for your money, ID, lipstick, & keys. A slightly larger bag may be required if you need to carry your phone or digital camera. Moreover, your evening handbag should complement your evening attire. A simple rule of thumb is that if your dress is a black color you could choose a smaller sized purse that is completely black or has black trimmings. Another choice would be to pick a more vibrant color such as red, silver or gold to further accent your entire outfit. The tip here is to think of your evening bag as an added accessory such as a piece of jewelry as opposed to a necessity. Real designer evening handbags are available in many designs which included crochet, embroidered, silk, lace, beaded, satin, sequins, velvet and jewel-encrusted designs which made to match any type of outfit you may have on. With some diligent searching you will most certainly find the perfect match for your evening.
Things to consider when looking for a good designer handbag for traveling purposes:
The number one factor to consider is safety when looking for a travel bag. This is not only referring to the safety of the people you are travelling with or yourself, but also the safe keeping of your passport, travel documents, personal belongings and currency. A travel designer handbag should contain your most valued travel items such as credit cards, passport, hotel key, traveler checks and other forms of travel ID. A travel handbag should be designed with strong, secure straps, inner storage and magnetic or zippered closures. A good number of vacation travelers will even carry a money pouch hidden beneath their clothes to further deter would-be thieves.
Tips for spotting real designer handbags before buying them:
In large metropolitan fashion capitals such as Paris, London, LA, New York, Madrid or Toronto it may seem like it would be simple to find an authentic handbag but looks can be deceiving. Unfortunately, the uncontrolled sale of fake handbags is an easy profit for street sellers and flea market merchants who really do not care who they victimize to make some quick cash. If you have bought a designer brand name handbag in any of these cities from a street vendor, chances are that it is not an original. The actual location of the sale should the first red flag you should be aware of when trying to spot an authentic designer handbag. Some quick tips on spotting fake merchandise:
1. Take a really close look at the design. You should get some sense that it is not real just by looking at it. If you think about it, the high end designer make high quality handbags so you can usually spot bad quality imitations just by looking at them. Check the inner stitching and smell or feel the material. A real designer handbag will appear almost near perfect. The colors of the bag will be consistent, the inner lining and the stitching will be free of any visible flaws. Furthermore, an engraved or imprinted designer brand logo should be visible somewhere on or inside the handbag itself.
2. Request proof of authentication such as receipts or serial numbers. The most expensive designer handbags are always accompanied authenticity cards. The authenticity card will showcase the company brand logo and usually include some sort of serial number or a magnetic strip registered to the actual designer itself. Make sure that you ask to see these important pieces of information before you decide to buy it.
3. If the price is too good to be true, it usually is. If a brand name handbag were that cheap every person on the street would own one.
Choosing the appropriate authentic designer handbag is not rocket science but there are crucial matters that one needs to consider before purchasing one. Now that you have some adequate knowledge of finding the right luxury designer handbags for your ever increasing wardrobe go out and buy one. Just keep in mind that there are proper real designer handbags for all types of life real life situations.